MedWatch, LLC complies with applicable federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. MedWatch, LLC does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
- Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as written information in other formats (large print, audio, other formats).
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as qualified interpreters.
If you need these services, contact our Compliance Department.
Options for Contacting the Compliance Department
- Place a direct phone call to the Compliance Department at (321) 420-4150;
- Contact the Ethics Hotline (888) 892-9102;
- Email the Compliance Department at ComplianceDept@urmedwatch.com; or
- Mail questions or concerns to: Compliance Officer, P.O. Box 952679, Lake Mary, FL 32795-2679.
If you believe that we failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance with the Compliance Department. You can file a grievance in person or by mail, fax or email.
You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal or by mail or phone at:
© 2023 MedWatch, LLC.